0

Wild West: Hudson Valley style

Wow, time really does fly when you're having fun. I have so much to update here on the blog that I figured the best place to start would be at the beginning. Back in July while I was driving home,  I passed by some fields and the local farm and I got an idea for a photo shoot. I called up one of my gorgeous girlfriends and a western styled photo shoot was born. We had a great time driving around and finding locations. The following pictures were the result of 4 hours of driving between Rhinebeck to Hudson & back again. OH, and let's not forget a few iced lattes :) I'm planning an urban styled photo shoot within the next 2 weeks, so look for that on the blog in the near future too!






























To view more photos from this FANTASTIC shoot, head over to my Facebook fan page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment