0

Becky & Joe: The Ceremony

Becky & Joe were my first wedding of the year and I couldn't have asked for a more laid-back, sweeter couple! Their day was bursting with love and I am so happy I got to be a part of it. Special thanks to Dave of DJ Reigada Photography for assisting me! These first photos are from pre to post-ceremony, and I'll have to do a separate post on the reception because let me tell you-- they ROCKED it! Can't wait to share some great dance photos with you later in the week! Becky & Joe were married on May 1, 2010 at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Rhinebeck, NY followed by the reception at the Mercury Grand. We made a short pit stop at Mills Mansion in Staatsburg to take some portraits. Now on to the pictures!





































































Thanks for looking, and come back soon to see some awesome dance moves!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment