0

Fix It Fridays: Wednesday Edition

So there's this blog that I frequently read called I Heart Faces. It's a good way for photographers and photo enthusiasts to have some fun. Every Friday they post images that were submitted by readers hoping that someone can save their less than perfect pictures, hence "Fix It Fridays". I'm a little bit late to the game, so this photo is from last weeks challenge- but I wanted to share my "fix" with you just the same. If you have a minute you may want to head over to the blog and check out different people's take on the same photo, its pretty neat!



The "Before" photo.




The "After" photo.


It helps tremendously that the subject is completely adorable! After some cropping, level adjustments, brightness/contrast tweaking, clone stamp application, a sharpening filter and a warming filter we've arrived at the finished product. A great improvement if I do say so myself. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment