0

Malinda & Adam: A Teaser

Ohmigosh! So I literally just walked in the door from my engagement shoot with Malinda & Adam and one word: adorable. This couple was so playful and fun I knew they'd easily play along with my silly ideas. (which I love that by the way) lol. We started off on the grounds of the Roosevelt Estate in Hyde Park, and ended with some cold iced tea at the Hyde Park Brewery. Thanks for a fun time Malinda & Adam! I'm a little sad I wont get to photograph their wedding day, but am so happy for them just the same! So while I work tirelessly catching up on alllll of my projects (a wedding, a maternity shoot, live performance photos of my good friends; Amazing Future, and of course this engagement shoot- all of which I plan on sharing with you!) I leave you with this teaser! (which was also the first photo of the session!)


So what's your favorite prop to see in photos, or something you'd like to see? I can't wait to hear your answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment