0

Etsy Love: Logo Unveiling


So I just wanted to take a minute to rave about Etsy.  For those of you that don't know, Etsy is made up of a a community of artists whom have virtual stores where they sell their wares and talents. I can't tell you how many amazing items I've bought over the past few years (wedding items, birthday gifts, and treats for myself to name a few), but it's a great feeling to purchase something from the artists themselves. A few months ago I decided to hire graphic designer Amber Mabe to design my logo for Sweet Digital. I am just beyond thrilled with the end result and wanted to give a shoutout to Amber and Etsy! This experience has just further solidified why I love Etsy. If you havent visited the site yet, I suggest you check it out. I must warn you also, that it may be addicting :) and with that, my logo:

0 comments:

Post a Comment